Are you looking for a way to enjoy music at your next tailgating party? If yes, then you should consider buying a kicktail speaker system. These speakers are designed to fit into a vehicle’s trunk or backseat area. They allow you to listen to your favorite songs without disturbing other passengers.
Kicktails are compact speakers usually placed in the trunk area of a car or truck. They are also known as portable speakers because they are easily transportable. The sound quality of these devices is excellent, and they provide great value for their price point.
Pairing a kicktail speaker with compatible audio equipment is simple. How To Pair Kicker Tailgate Speakers.
How to Pair Kicker Tailgate Speakers With a Subwoofer
Subwoofers are powerful speakers designed to produce deep bass sounds at low volumes. These devices are typically used in larger vehicles like SUVs and trucks. They are also popular among homeowners who want to add some serious bass to their home entertainment systems.
Read Also Why Do My Speakers Cut Out at High Volume
If you want to enjoy high-quality sound while tailgating, you need to ensure that you have enough space in your vehicle. This means that if you plan on using a kicktail speaker in your vehicle, you will need to remove all items from the trunk area. You can use this time to clean out any clutter from the trunk and organize it.
Once everything has been cleared away from the trunk, you can install the kicktail speaker. To do so, first, locate the speaker. It may be behind a panel or under an object such as a spare tire or jack. Remove all objects that might block access to the speaker.
Next, place the speaker onto a flat surface. Ensure that the speaker is facing up and that there are no obstructions between the speaker and the surface. Use tape to secure the speaker to the surface.
After securing the speaker, you can start connecting it to your vehicle’s stereo system. There are two ways you can connect your kicktail speaker to your vehicle’s stereo system: Bluetooth connection and wired connection.
To connect a kicktail speaker to a vehicle’s stereo via Bluetooth technology, follow these steps:
1. Plug one end of the wire into the speaker and the other end into the vehicle’s auxiliary input port.
2. Connect the speaker to your smartphone by following the instructions provided by its manufacturer.
3. Turn on the vehicle’s Bluetooth system.
4. Select the option “pair device” when prompted.
5. After pairing, select the name of the speaker.
6. When prompted, enter the passcode displayed on the speaker.
7. Once both devices are paired, you can play your preferred playlist through the speaker.
If you prefer to use a direct connection instead of Bluetooth technology, follow these easy steps:
1. Connect the speaker to the vehicle’s stereo input port.
2. Connect the output cable to the vehicle’s amplifier.
3. Turn on the vehicle’s stereo.
4. Select the option “audio source” when prompted. Then choose “auxiliary 1/line 2” from the list of options.
5. When prompted, choose the speaker’s name from the list of available options.
6. Enter the passcode displayed on your speaker.
7. Enjoy listening to your favorite tunes!
The best part about a kicktail speaker is that you don’t need to worry about wires getting tangled during transportation. You should never run into issues as long as you keep it connected to power. If you ever experience any problems, you can always contact your dealer to get help.
How to Pair a KICKER TAILGATING SPEAKER WITH A BLUETOOTH HEADSET?
You can find the instructions below to pair a Kickstarter tailgating speaker with a Bluetooth headset.
1) Make sure that both devices are paired together.
2) Unpair the device by holding down the “unpair” button until it turns blue.
3) Press the “Pair” button to connect both devices.
4) You will need to enter your passcode for each device and then press ok.
5) Once you have entered your passcodes, press ok again.
6) Both of the devices should now be connected.
8) If you want to disconnect one of them, press the cancel button on either device.
9) To reconnect them, hold down the “connect” button on either device until they turn green.
10) When you are finished using the devices, ensure that you unpair them before turning off the power.
11) Your Bluetooth devices will automatically go back into pairing mode when the power is turned back on.
Q: What if I don’t see any connection option on my phone?
A: Check that your phone has been paired with the speaker. It may show up as an audio source under “Bluetooth Devices.”
Q: Is there a way to play some songs through my car radio without connecting the Kicker Tailgating Speakers to my car stereo system?
A: Yes, you can use the aux input jack located on the back of the Kicker Tailgation Speaker.
Q: Do I need to download anything to get started?
A: No. All you have to do is follow the steps above.
Q: Can I use the Bluetooth feature while driving?
A: Yes, but please note that this can affect the battery life.
Q: Will the Kicker Tailgating Speaker work with any vehicle?
A: Yes! We have tested our products with many different brands and styles of vehicles.
Q: What type of batteries does the Kicker Tailgating Speaker require?
A: The Kicker Tailgating speaker uses two AAA batteries (not included).
Q: Are the Kicker Tailgating Speaker compatible with Apple CarPlay?
A: Yes! However, we recommend purchasing the optional adapter.